Our organization is dedicated to treating chemical dependency through the appropriate medication assisted treatment, (MAT), of various types of individuals. Patients that may be appropriate for outpatient medication assisted treatment generally fall into four categories:
- Chemically dependent and alcoholic patients requiring detoxification
- Opioid dependent patients seeking maintenance stabilization
- Detoxed patients with mental health medication management needs
- Chemical dependency and alcohol assessment for legal issues
Medication Assisted Treatment and treatment goals vary by category.
After a short assessment of your needs conducted via telephone you will be scheduled for an appointment. Appropriate paperwork is to be completed, including:
- Consent to Treat
- Limits of Confidentiality
- Patient Rights and Grievance Procedures
- Compliance Expectations and Treatment Objective
- Physician Access Information
- Patient and Physicians Contract
Upon review of your medical history, orders may be placed for blood work or other tests. You are provided Prescriptions for your Medications to be filled at the pharmacy of your choosing. If you are a Vivitrol Patient, we coordinate the delivery of the medication to our offices and the injections are given on site. You will be given explanations of treatment decisions and encouraged to ask any questions regarding your treatment.
All services must be paid in full before or upon arrival prior to the visit with the doctor. We accept all Credit Cards and Cash, NO Checks! In addition to the visitation fees, you are responsible for the costs of any prescribed medications or lab works.
We accept some insurance for some services, please ask for details! We work with ALL insurance carriers and obtain Prior Authorizations for your medications. Generally most insurance carriers cover the cost of medications. Additionally, we provide resources to those that may need assistance obtaining their medications, some are at reduced rates or no cost to the patient. Patients need to qualify for these programs. Please ask us at your first visit for details on these programs.